No title ;)

Emmm fucking bored holiday. Here i am missing you badly.. How i wish you know that i'm miss you all the time through day and night, every minutes and seconds. I wish you will calling me, texting me, meet me and me me mee maggie. Hmm. But only sometime you texting me. Hmm :( What happen to me? Hahaha, okay i'm fine, i'm okay. *this is the girls biggest lie, trust me. Am i rite? I'm not sad, but i'm a little bit upset you're not asking me, how i'm doing or am i fine or what. Yaa you ask me sometimes but it is like 'terpaksa' you know. You don't know how it's feel like.. But, it's okay, i still love you and want to be with you :'D You don't know what i feel inside. Seriously, it just.. emmm something but i don't know how i'm gonna to explain. Everytime i want to ask your problems, the words seemed stuck in my throat. And now, Everything changes. Yes. We'r too far. Why so suddenly? I don't know why. Maybe it's my fault.. or maybe not. But what can i do to make you love me back? Nothing? And sometime i also get jealous easily if you'r flirting with others awesome girls outside there, i mean 'FBing'. I will get hurt if i stalk all your activities there. Hmm. I know there's so much we've been through. *screammm. Nvermind. I hope everything will be fine. Ahhh malas laaa nak speaking london bagai nie. Ajet omputih la pulokks. Penggunaan englishnyee punn macam apa je. Terox kot. AHahahaa. Sorry la ehh. Saje je nak fefeling sikit. Takpa kann. ;) Emmm dah laa. Tu jee. Assalamualaikum.. *kalau jawab sayang, kalau tak jawab emm itu awak punya pasal. ;p Byee